A northeast Iowa school is getting rid of a controversial coach. The Alburnett School Board is not renewing the contract of assistant baseball coach Mark Lebeda. He’s accused of taking inappropriate physical actions in the discipline of players. No criminal charges are filed.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- Nunn says expelled US House, Senate members shouldn’t get gov’t pensions
- Congresswoman Hinson says legislation needed to address border issues
- Ida Grove woman charged in death of her young son
- Supreme Court reverses ruling giving Manchester man a third attempted murder trial
- DeSantis hits 99th county, Trump rallies with crowd in two Iowa cities