Four men from north central Iowa are charged in a meth-making operation in Wright County and more arrests may be pending. A property owner found one man making meth on his land and called authorities. The man was tracked to another area near Goldfield where all four suspects were arrested. It’s believed several more meth labs are still operating in the area and law officers hope to round up more suspects.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- Haley calls Alabama debate a scrum, CNN to host Iowa debate in January
- Canadian National buying Iowa Northern Railway
- Report finds farmland holding value in face of economic issues
- Late Hollywood legend Norman Lear touted ‘I come from Des Moines’ (AUDIO)
- Check the labels before hanging holiday lights to avoid a fire