A few questions have been answered but more questions remain after this week’s death of an eastern Iowa woman. Clinton police now say preliminary autopsy results find a tavern manager found dead Monday night at the River City Brewing Company was stabbed to death. No arrests have been made yet in the slaying of 54-year-old Pamela Sue Wiedner and police are releasing no more information.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- DeSantis hits 99th county, Trump rallies with crowd in two Iowa cities
- Creighton economist finds recession signs in Mid-America region
- Iowa’s animal shelters are running out of space to keep dogs and cats
- Iowa’s congressional delegation votes to expel Santos
- Iowa Supreme Court rules notes left at home with rainbow flag were a hate crime