In the opener back in November, leading scorer Robbie Sieverding went down with a season ending knee injury and the season has been a struggle ever since for Northern Iowa. The Panthers are 0-6 in Missouri Valley play and 3-14 overall heading into tomorrow night’s matchup with Drake in Des Moines. U-N-I coach Sam Weaver says the Panthers have to stay together and keep looking ahead.Weaver says the key is to try and stay positive.Weaver says to this point the Panthers have not had any of the finger pointing that many times goes along with a struggling team.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- Creighton economist finds recession signs in Mid-America region
- Iowa’s animal shelters are running out of space to keep dogs and cats
- Iowa’s congressional delegation votes to expel Santos
- Iowa Supreme Court rules notes left at home with rainbow flag were a hate crime
- Grassley says little interest in Senate GOP for ObamaCare repeal