The Northern Iowa men continue to look for their first win in the Missouri Valley Conference after a one-point loss to Drake Saturday. Panther coach Sam Weaver says his team came out ready to practice Monday. He says they continue to come out and play hard each week.Weaver says they’re hoping to turn things around tomorrow at home against Wichita State.The Panthers are 0-7 in the conference and 3-15 overall.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- Iowa Supreme Court throws out search that led to charge against Texas trucker
- DeSantis would put National School Choice plan in comprehensive tax package
- Iowa food bank shatters all-time record as specter of food insecurity looms larger
- Iowa United First Aid program helps improve rural emergency response
- Iowans see benefits in raising goats for milk