A child abuse investigation in Davenport led police to a cache of illegal weapons. Beth Davis reports. Police went to the home of 53-year-old Michael Haulk to investigate a Buchanan County child molestation charge. Police say they found children’s clothing and other evidence in THAT case. They also say Haulk had a sawed-off shotgun, several other guns and lots of bullets. Haulk faces 15 counts of third degree sexual abuse and illegal weapons charges.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- A sure sign spring is coming: The Home + Garden Show opens today
- Iowa farmer calls on Congress to pass ‘climate-smart’ Farm Bill
- Public weighs in on AEA changes during hearing at Iowa Capitol
- Author of memoir about being a foster care parent to speak in Iowa tonight
- Teen dies in Howard County farm accident