Investigators believe they have some answers after a weekend fire gutted a northeastern Iowa business and damaged several others. The State Fire Marshal says the downtown Manchester fire on Sunday was caused by a malfunction in a natural gas flow regulator, causing an excess buildup of gas in the building’s boiler and igniting nearby items. A Christian bookstore was destroyed while nearby businesses had smoke and water damage.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- Nunn says expelled US House, Senate members shouldn’t get gov’t pensions
- Congresswoman Hinson says legislation needed to address border issues
- Ida Grove woman charged in death of her young son
- Supreme Court reverses ruling giving Manchester man a third attempted murder trial
- DeSantis hits 99th county, Trump rallies with crowd in two Iowa cities