A northeast Iowa native was seriously injured in a van accident in Missouri Thursday.The accident involved a van carrying players and coaches from Lindenwood University basketball team. 24-year old Scott Allen of Oelwein, an assistant coach for the team, suffered a punctured lung and other injuries. Allen was airlifted to a St. Louis hospital where his condition has been upgraded from critical to serious. Seven players in the van were also injured.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- Taylor will not resign as county supervisor after wife’s voter fraud convictions
- Ramaswamy calls on Iowa’s governor, GOP rivals to take a stand on carbon pipelines
- Warmer weather is on the way
- Lawsuit challenges Iowa law on sexually-graphic books, discussions of sexual orientation in K-6 classes
- Iowa players honored by B1G