The Army’s advancing with a new slogan, hoping to reverse low recruitment numbers. The Army has scratched the “Be All You Can Be” slogan, and replaced it with “An Army of One.” The head of the University of Northern Iowa’s Military Science Department says it was time to revamp the ad campaign.Lieutenant Colonel Michael Depuglio believes the new slogan will make the Army a “better sell” to today’s youth. Depuglio says the new slogan stresses teamwork. The “Be All You Can Be” slogan was 20 years old and was voted among the most memorable jingles of the 20th century. The Army will spend 150-million dollars on the new ad campaign in the wake of declining enlistments.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- Nunn says expelled US House, Senate members shouldn’t get gov’t pensions
- Congresswoman Hinson says legislation needed to address border issues
- Ida Grove woman charged in death of her young son
- Supreme Court reverses ruling giving Manchester man a third attempted murder trial
- DeSantis hits 99th county, Trump rallies with crowd in two Iowa cities