A former Creston High School homecoming queen is among two people killed in a traffic accident Sunday, a wreck State Troopers blame on a drunk driver — who survived the crash. 30-year-old Darren Heckman faces his SECOND charge of drunk driving after the crash in Creston early Sunday. 19-year-old Kara Riepe of Creston was driving the other car. Her passenger, 20-year-old Aiden Kelly of Lorimor was also killed.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- House bill calls for reviewing citations with all nursing home staff
- Help is available if you can’t resist betting during March Madness
- ‘Lost winter’ wraps up with Iowa’s 2nd warmest February on record
- Sewing Days planned as work resumes on large-scale Sioux City art project
- Bill to crack down on SWATTING calls awaits governor’s signature