Authorities have given a name to the baby found dead in Chelsea Sunday. The infant is being called “Baby Chelsea” after the town in Tama County where it was found. A woman discovered the near-naked baby in the snow near the Chelsea water tower. Authorities say an autopsy has been completed, but they’re not releasing the cause of death or gender of the child until they finish their investigation. The Tama County Sheriff’s Department is still seeking information from the public on the baby.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- Iowa Supreme Court throws out search that led to charge against Texas trucker
- DeSantis would put National School Choice plan in comprehensive tax package
- Iowa food bank shatters all-time record as specter of food insecurity looms larger
- Iowa United First Aid program helps improve rural emergency response
- Iowans see benefits in raising goats for milk