An Iowa City man is charged with attempted murder in a shooting involving a Johnson County Sheriff’s Deputy. Twenty-one-year old Dennis Seeman allegedly shot at the deputy after being ordered to get out of a car in which three other people were riding. The deputy returned fire and Seeman was taken to the hospital for leg injuries. Authorities aren’t saying if Seeman was shot.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- DeSantis hits 99th county, Trump rallies with crowd in two Iowa cities
- Creighton economist finds recession signs in Mid-America region
- Iowa’s animal shelters are running out of space to keep dogs and cats
- Iowa’s congressional delegation votes to expel Santos
- Iowa Supreme Court rules notes left at home with rainbow flag were a hate crime