The Northern Iowa Panthers look for their third straight victory at Southwest Missouri State in Missouri Valley action. Panther coach Sam Weaver says this has always been a difficult trip for his team.Forward Scott Brakebill has returned from a broken arm and Weaver says that has been a big plus for the Bears.U-N-I is 3-10 in the Valley.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- A 6% pay raise still means Iowa judges will earn less than judges in surrounding states
- Sound and video updates planned for Iowa State sports venues
- State universities requesting room and board increases to handle higher costs
- House bill calls for reviewing citations with all nursing home staff
- Help is available if you can’t resist betting during March Madness