The Iowa Lottery is asking Iowans to check their raffle tickets to see if they’ve won some free gas. Iowa Lottery spokeswoman Mary Neubauer says the gas give away is part of a lottery promotion. Anyone who bought five dollars or more of lottery tickets, got a free raffle ticket.She says they’ve drawn the numbers and now all you have to do is check your tickets.Neubauer says they’re giving away five top prizes of 13-hundred dollars in ethanol certificates.There are several other prizes of lesser amounts of ethanol certificates.Neubauer says you have until February 23rd to claim your prize.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- Ernst saved from choking during Senate GOP lunch
- Error causes Iowa Lottery to report wrong numbers for Monday Powerball drawing
- UNI receives large donation to help with Campanile renovation
- November 2023 in Iowa? Likely among 20 driest on record
- Casey DeSantis a key surrogate for DeSantis2024 in Iowa