A new Lottery game will feature five prominent race car drivers, including the late Dale Earnhardt. Iowa Lottery spokeswoman Mary Neubauer says officials were reluctant to go ahead with the game after Earnhardt died in a crash last Sunday, but the Earnhardt family said they wanted it to continue — and Dale, Junior, announced he’ll return to racing this Sunday.The “Fast Car Cash” game will be released on April 23rd. “Fast Car Cash” is a scratch-ticket game. Neubauer says each ticket will have a picture of one of the drivers, and their car. Neubauer says the “Fast Car” tickets are two bucks each, and will offer a top prize of 10-thousand dollars. Players can also win trips to NASCAR races.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- Iowa Supreme Court throws out search that led to charge against Texas trucker
- DeSantis would put National School Choice plan in comprehensive tax package
- Iowa food bank shatters all-time record as specter of food insecurity looms larger
- Iowa United First Aid program helps improve rural emergency response
- Iowans see benefits in raising goats for milk