A northeastern Iowa college student may have been printing bogus bills. Fayette police say former Upper Iowa University student Shaun Wilson, who’s 19, is accused of providing counterfeit 20-dollar bills along with several individuals. The funny money has also turned up in Waterloo and West Union. Several hundred dollars in the fakes has been recovered. Wilson may have left Fayette over the weekend for his home in California.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- Creighton economist finds recession signs in Mid-America region
- Iowa’s animal shelters are running out of space to keep dogs and cats
- Iowa’s congressional delegation votes to expel Santos
- Iowa Supreme Court rules notes left at home with rainbow flag were a hate crime
- Grassley says little interest in Senate GOP for ObamaCare repeal