Northeast Iowa officials are keeping quiet about an alleged case of misconduct by a school faculty member. An unnamed faculty member at Central Community High School in Elkader has been placed on administrative leave after allegations the faculty member inappropriately touched female students. The Iowa Division of Criminal Investigation and Clayton County authorities are investigating the allegations.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- ARL of Iowa rescues 24 cats from ‘deplorable’ conditions
- Deadline nears to nominate Iowans of character for awards
- Supreme Court rules in favor of Iowa Legislators in lawsuit involving voting laws
- Dry February keeps most of state in drought conditions
- This is the Iowa Day of Kindness, so be Iowa Nice!