An eastern Iowa man is charged in a scheme to have sex with a teenage girl. Roger King reports. 41-year-old John Rife of Cedar Rapids is charged with three counts of sexual abuse. Rife allegedly had sex with a 15-year-old girl three times between September and October. Police say Rife posed as the girl’s father to get her out of school so he could have sex with her.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- House bill calls for reviewing citations with all nursing home staff
- Help is available if you can’t resist betting during March Madness
- ‘Lost winter’ wraps up with Iowa’s 2nd warmest February on record
- Sewing Days planned as work resumes on large-scale Sioux City art project
- Bill to crack down on SWATTING calls awaits governor’s signature