Reaching someone by phone at the University of Iowa has been a challenge today. University spokesman Steve Parrott says the problem on parts of the Iowa City campus, which showed up this morning, appears to be related to a power outage for the same area of campus last week. The outage apparently affected the electrical system in the phones. Parrott says most of the West Side of the campus was without phone service. Parrott says the phone service was restored around 3 p-m.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- DeSantis hits 99th county, Trump rallies with crowd in two Iowa cities
- Creighton economist finds recession signs in Mid-America region
- Iowa’s animal shelters are running out of space to keep dogs and cats
- Iowa’s congressional delegation votes to expel Santos
- Iowa Supreme Court rules notes left at home with rainbow flag were a hate crime