A Monticello dentist is facing allegations of mismanagement and will appear before the State Board of Dental Examiners next month. Dentist Richard Wolken is accused of allowing unqualified personnel to practice dentistry, failing to protect the health of his patients and failing to maintain a satisfactory standard of competency.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- Treehouse Village attraction to open soon at Iowa Arboretum
- Iowa Senate votes to end gender balance rule for boards, commission
- Educational tour on stopping scammers to visit several Iowa cities
- Iowa Senate passes religious freedom bill on 31-16 vote
- Supreme Court considers Sioux City case involving the right to call a lawyer