A Mahaska County man is charged with sexual abuse after his arrest Monday. 60-year old Jerry Mateer Senior of Oskaloosa was arrested by the Mahaska County Sheriff’s Department on two counts of second-degree sexual abuse and one county of third-degree sexual abuse. The charges stem from allegations that Mateer had sex with a girl under the age of twelve and another under the age of 14. Mateer is also wanted by Oskaloosa police on a charge of second-degree sexual abuse.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- With deer season underway, Iowa hunters are urged to secure their shotguns
- Register’s ‘Iowa Poll’ shows Trump lead growing
- Feenstras’ Sioux Center event for presidential hopefuls focuses on faith
- Iowa Supreme Court throws out search that led to charge against Texas trucker
- DeSantis would put National School Choice plan in comprehensive tax package