Three West Union residents are being held in Minnesota on a variety of burglary charges.The Martin County Minnesota Sheriff’s Department arrested 36-year-old Michael Federson, 23-year-old Brad McKee and 22-year-old Tina Schuller during a traffic stop. The three allegedly broke into several businesses in Winnebago, Minnesota. Federson and McKee have been charged with seven counts of burglary and Schuller has been charged with four counts of burglary.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- Creighton economist finds recession signs in Mid-America region
- Iowa’s animal shelters are running out of space to keep dogs and cats
- Iowa’s congressional delegation votes to expel Santos
- Iowa Supreme Court rules notes left at home with rainbow flag were a hate crime
- Grassley says little interest in Senate GOP for ObamaCare repeal