Threatening e-mail messages an Iowa boy allegedly sent to his old school have landed him in serious trouble. Fifteen-year-old Colin Cavanaugh, of Clear Lake, sent e-mail and notes to former classmates at Southern Cal/Lake City High School (in Calhoun County) that referred to the Columbine shootings two years ago. Cavanaugh is charged with first-degree harrassment.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- Haley calls Alabama debate a scrum, CNN to host Iowa debate in January
- Canadian National buying Iowa Northern Railway
- Report finds farmland holding value in face of economic issues
- Late Hollywood legend Norman Lear touted ‘I come from Des Moines’ (AUDIO)
- Check the labels before hanging holiday lights to avoid a fire