A 36-year old Waterloo man faces up to 82 years in prison after being convicted of giving marijuana to his six-year-old son. James Holden was arrested in May of last year for allegedly supplying the drug to his son and smoking it with him at their home. Holden pled guilty to drug distribution and child endangerment charges. A sentencing date’s not been set. Holden’s wife Teresa will be sentenced May 10th on charges of possession of marijuana and child endangerment.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- Nunn says expelled US House, Senate members shouldn’t get gov’t pensions
- Congresswoman Hinson says legislation needed to address border issues
- Ida Grove woman charged in death of her young son
- Supreme Court reverses ruling giving Manchester man a third attempted murder trial
- DeSantis hits 99th county, Trump rallies with crowd in two Iowa cities