Central College looks to wrap up the Iowa Conference men’s golf championship this weekend in Waverly. The Dutch have a 15-stroke lead over second place Coe after last weekend’s opening two round in Waterloo. Central coach Charlie Estabrook says their destiny is in their own hands. He says his team has already played a practice round at the Waverly coach. Estabrook says his team cannot get defensive with the 15-stroke lead. He said they have to treat each day like it is the first day of the tournament. The third round of the tournament begins this morning.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- Bill tightens Iowa’s ban on foreign ownership of farmland
- House sends governor repeal of Iowa’s gender balance rule for boards, commissions
- Humboldt Middle School teacher charged with sexual exploitation of a student
- Lawmaker launches converation about cutting Iowa casino taxes
- Author of the Bass Reeves trilogy to appear in Iowa tonight