The father of a central Iowa teenager says she’s missing and fears she may’ve been abducted. The father of 18-year old Lindsay Thomas says she’s been missing since last Wednesday. He says his daughter was driving from the Des Moines suburb of Clive to a construction job in northeast Iowa. Thomas last spoke with relatives on her cell phone when the phone made contact with a tower near Hampton. Thomas was driving a tan 1988 Ford escort with no license plates. She is described as an Asian-American, five-feet-five-inches tall with dark brown hair and brown eyes.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- Creighton economist finds recession signs in Mid-America region
- Iowa’s animal shelters are running out of space to keep dogs and cats
- Iowa’s congressional delegation votes to expel Santos
- Iowa Supreme Court rules notes left at home with rainbow flag were a hate crime
- Grassley says little interest in Senate GOP for ObamaCare repeal