President Bush presents his nuclear strategy proposal today and Iowa Senator Chuck Grassley says from the preview he’s seen, the President’s plan is solid. Bush is expected to propose cuts in the U-S nuclear warhead arsenal to demonstrate that his missile defense system isn’t a threat. Grassley says Bush is making wise moves by developing all capabilities to protect the American people. Bush is expected to promote his plan for a defense missile shield to protect the U-S from rogue attacks. Grassley says the Bush plan would protect the U-S in the event of missile attacks carrying nuclear and biological payloads. President Bush is presenting his strategy proposal today at the National Defense University.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- A 6% pay raise still means Iowa judges will earn less than judges in surrounding states
- Sound and video updates planned for Iowa State sports venues
- State universities requesting room and board increases to handle higher costs
- House bill calls for reviewing citations with all nursing home staff
- Help is available if you can’t resist betting during March Madness