A Council Bluffs man is charged with willful injury and may face more charges in the death of his infant son. Twenty-two-year-old Padriac Jensen told police when he checked on his month-old boy last Friday, he first thought the baby was in a deep sleep. He admitted shaking the child to get a response after realizing the child wasn’t breathing. The baby died Monday of shaken baby syndrome. Jensen is also wanted by the U-S Navy for desertion.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- Iowa Supreme Court throws out search that led to charge against Texas trucker
- DeSantis would put National School Choice plan in comprehensive tax package
- Iowa food bank shatters all-time record as specter of food insecurity looms larger
- Iowa United First Aid program helps improve rural emergency response
- Iowans see benefits in raising goats for milk