The republican-led U-S House is expected to vote on –and pass– a budget compromise today, but Iowa representative Leonard Boswell says he hasn’t even seen the details of the plan yet. Boswell, a democrat, says he knows it’s a one-point-97-Trillion dollar budget, and that’s about it.Boswell says he’ll have to learn quickly about the Republican plan once it’s brought up for a vote and debated on.Boswell says he’s not happy about the way the budget process has been handled.Boswell represents the third district.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- Grassley bill would more closely regulate ‘zombie’ drug
- Senate backs ‘American Cream’ breed as Iowa’s official state horse
- Iowans are living longer, creating concern about paying for retirement
- State universities dealing with delays in FAFSA information being released
- Meteorologist says Iowa countryside is ‘extremely combustible’