A former eastern Iowa teacher has reached a plea agreement in a theft case. The former Pleasant Valley teacher may serve no jail time after pleading guilty to second-degree theft. 48-year old Mary Rettinger was given two years probation for stealing more than 75-hundred dollars from the store where she also worked at a Davenport Mall. Rettinger was also ordered to repay the money. Rettinger resigned from Pleasant Valley Junior High after her arrest in January.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- Treehouse Village attraction to open soon at Iowa Arboretum
- Iowa Senate votes to end gender balance rule for boards, commission
- Educational tour on stopping scammers to visit several Iowa cities
- Iowa Senate passes religious freedom bill on 31-16 vote
- Supreme Court considers Sioux City case involving the right to call a lawyer