Two southeast Iowa high school students were charged Wednesday in a sexual abuse case.Ottumwa police say 17-year-old Brian Fugate admitted taking part in sex acts with a 13-year-old female while his friend, 17-year-old Benjamin Butler, videotaped the acts. Fugate is charged with third-degree sexual assault. Butler is charged with aiding and abetting in the sexual exploitation of a minor. The tapes reportedly were circulated at Ottumwa High School.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- Taylor will not resign as county supervisor after wife’s voter fraud convictions
- Ramaswamy calls on Iowa’s governor, GOP rivals to take a stand on carbon pipelines
- Warmer weather is on the way
- Lawsuit challenges Iowa law on sexually-graphic books, discussions of sexual orientation in K-6 classes
- Iowa players honored by B1G