A third southeast Iowa high schooler is accused in a sex abuse case involving videotaped sex with a 13-year-old girl. Seventeen-year-old Justin Quinn of Ottumwa is charged with aiding and abetting and third degree sexual abuse after a copy of the tape was found at his house. Last week, Ottumwa police said 17-year-old Brian Fugate admitted taking part in sex acts with a 13-year-old female while his friend, 17-year-old Benjamin Butler, videotaped the acts. Fugate, a high school football player, is charged with third-degree sexual assault. Butler is charged with aiding and abetting in the sexual exploitation of a minor. The tapes reportedly were circulated at Ottumwa High School.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- Creighton economist finds recession signs in Mid-America region
- Iowa’s animal shelters are running out of space to keep dogs and cats
- Iowa’s congressional delegation votes to expel Santos
- Iowa Supreme Court rules notes left at home with rainbow flag were a hate crime
- Grassley says little interest in Senate GOP for ObamaCare repeal