Two Bremer County teens are accused of vandalizing and leaving anti-religious statements in a church. The vandalism and statements were discovered at the St. John’s Lutheran Church in Fredericka. Police say several items were also stolen. Nineteen-year-old Lawrence Hamby of Sumner and 17-year-old Daniel Bravener of Fredericka were charged with second-degree criminal mischief. Police say there was two thousand dollars in damage to church.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- Creighton economist finds recession signs in Mid-America region
- Iowa’s animal shelters are running out of space to keep dogs and cats
- Iowa’s congressional delegation votes to expel Santos
- Iowa Supreme Court rules notes left at home with rainbow flag were a hate crime
- Grassley says little interest in Senate GOP for ObamaCare repeal