A two-car accident claimed two lives and injured four people Tuesday night near the northwest Iowa town of Greenville.Troopers say 33-year-old Dennis Patten of Sioux Rapids failed to yield to another car driven by 44-year-old Marcia Wilson of Webb. Two passengers in Patten’s car died: 37-year-old Anthony Alspach of Spencer and 10-year-old Damon Nelson of Sioux Rapids. Patten and two other passengers from his car were injured, as was Wilson, who was alone in her vehicle. The Patrol says -no- one involved in the crash was wearing a seat belt.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- ARL of Iowa rescues 24 cats from ‘deplorable’ conditions
- Deadline nears to nominate Iowans of character for awards
- Supreme Court rules in favor of Iowa Legislators in lawsuit involving voting laws
- Dry February keeps most of state in drought conditions
- This is the Iowa Day of Kindness, so be Iowa Nice!