Trial dates have been set for the three Ottumwa teenagers charged with videotaping sex acts with a girl. Pre-trial conferences are slated for September 24th where the three will have a chance to strike plea bargains, while trial is scheduled for October 9th. Seventeen-year-old Justin Quinn is charged with aiding and abetting and third degree sexual abuse after a copy of the tape was found at his house. Seventeen-year-old Brian Fugate admitted taking part in sex acts with a 13-year-old female while his friend, 17-year-old Benjamin Butler, videotaped the acts. Fugate is charged with third-degree sexual assault. Butler is charged with aiding and abetting in the sexual exploitation of a minor. The tapes reportedly were circulated at Ottumwa High School.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- DeSantis hits 99th county, Trump rallies with crowd in two Iowa cities
- Creighton economist finds recession signs in Mid-America region
- Iowa’s animal shelters are running out of space to keep dogs and cats
- Iowa’s congressional delegation votes to expel Santos
- Iowa Supreme Court rules notes left at home with rainbow flag were a hate crime