Tuesday was a deadly day for motorcyclists in Davenport. Two men were killed and a third was seriously hurt in motorcycle accidents. 53-year-old Laurence Sprott died of head injuries after his cycle collided with a turning car and another stopped car at a stoplight. 24-year-old Terrance Carr died of head and chest injuries and 28-year-old Darnell Mosely was seriously hurt when their cycle collided with a turning van. Police say none of the motorcyclists wore helmets.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- Haley calls Alabama debate a scrum, CNN to host Iowa debate in January
- Canadian National buying Iowa Northern Railway
- Report finds farmland holding value in face of economic issues
- Late Hollywood legend Norman Lear touted ‘I come from Des Moines’ (AUDIO)
- Check the labels before hanging holiday lights to avoid a fire