Two drug raids overnight in the Waterloo/Cedar Falls metro yielded five arrests. Cops searched a home in Waterloo last night and arrested 22-year-old Mark Hopper and 18-year-old Robert Dale for possession of crack cocaine and possession of a gun. The other arrests occurred just after midnight in Cedar Falls at a mobile home park. Cops say they found meth, pot and a gun. Twenty-seven-year-old John Nichols, 19-year-old Lily Sack, and 24-year-old Daniel Rogers were arrested in that raid. Police aren’t saying whether the two raids are related.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- Iowa Supreme Court throws out search that led to charge against Texas trucker
- DeSantis would put National School Choice plan in comprehensive tax package
- Iowa food bank shatters all-time record as specter of food insecurity looms larger
- Iowa United First Aid program helps improve rural emergency response
- Iowans see benefits in raising goats for milk