A new men’s basketball coach has been named at Marshalltown Community College.Denny Aye comes from Fresno City College in California. Athletic Director Terry Kraft says aye is a native of Iowa, from the Davenport area. He’s been a head basketball coach at the college level for 25 years, averaging 22 wins a season. His overall record is 547-231. Before the job at Fresno City College, one of Aye’s jobs was coaching at Palmer College in Davenport. Aye’s currently coaching a summer pro league team in Long Beach, California that’ll wrap up the end of July. His hiring will be official following the IVCCD approval in August.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- Iowa Supreme Court throws out search that led to charge against Texas trucker
- DeSantis would put National School Choice plan in comprehensive tax package
- Iowa food bank shatters all-time record as specter of food insecurity looms larger
- Iowa United First Aid program helps improve rural emergency response
- Iowans see benefits in raising goats for milk