The September 15th Iowa State-Iowa football game is nearing a sellout. I-S-U officials put the final three thousand hillside tickets up for sale to the general public on Monday and Cyclone ticket manager David Crum says that’s fewer tickets than they originally thought would be available.Crum says half of the tickets were sold on Monday. He says the rest will probably be gone by the end of the week. Crum says brisk ticket sales are evidence of increased expectations amongst Cyclones fans.Crum says staffers at the ticket office are trying to process orders as quickly as possible.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- Creighton economist finds recession signs in Mid-America region
- Iowa’s animal shelters are running out of space to keep dogs and cats
- Iowa’s congressional delegation votes to expel Santos
- Iowa Supreme Court rules notes left at home with rainbow flag were a hate crime
- Grassley says little interest in Senate GOP for ObamaCare repeal