Authorities are releasing more details of a Friday collision that killed a southeast Iowa farmer.A four-wheeler driven by 69-year-old Kenneth Hahn of Keota, who was believed to be doing farm work, pulled off a dirt road and into the path of a feed truck. Hahn died later at University Hospitals in Iowa City. The truck driver wasn’t hurt and wasn’t charged.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- Congressman Feenstra says soaring national debt continues to be a concern
- Federal judge blocks carbon pipeline zoning rules in two Iowa counties
- Weather warm up is on the way
- Model shows how weather can impact the success of deer hunters
- Study showing rise in suicide rates could be particular worry for Iowa