A traveling comedian charged with kidnapping and rape in Scott County will be extradited to Iowa to face those charges. 39-year old Vinson Champ of Los Angeles is already serving time in Nebraska for two attacks on women. The Nebraska Court of Appeals says Champ can be transferred to Iowa to face charges here. Champ is accused in a 1996 attack on a University of Iowa student, and 1997 attack on a student at St. Ambrose University in Davenport.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- With deer season underway, Iowa hunters are urged to secure their shotguns
- Register’s ‘Iowa Poll’ shows Trump lead growing
- Feenstras’ Sioux Center event for presidential hopefuls focuses on faith
- Iowa Supreme Court throws out search that led to charge against Texas trucker
- DeSantis would put National School Choice plan in comprehensive tax package