Three Waterloo residents have been arrested on the Mississippi River at Guttenberg and charged with operating a “meth” lab on a houseboat. On Sunday afternoon, authorities got a call that a houseboat had been stolen from Bussey Lake near Guttenberg. D-N-R officers and cops found the boat on the River, and smelled ether — a component of meth. Drug agents were called to the scene and they found a meth lab inside, with components for the illegal drug as well as the finished product. Twenty-five-year-old Christopher Theel, 36-year-old Scott Petersen and his 34-year-old wife, Connie, now face a number of drug charges.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- ARL of Iowa rescues 24 cats from ‘deplorable’ conditions
- Deadline nears to nominate Iowans of character for awards
- Supreme Court rules in favor of Iowa Legislators in lawsuit involving voting laws
- Dry February keeps most of state in drought conditions
- This is the Iowa Day of Kindness, so be Iowa Nice!