A Decorah teenager is in critical condition after falling off a 20-foot wall at the Winneshiek County Courthouse. The accident happened around 3:30 this morning as 16-year old Adam Strand was apparently walking across the courthouse grounds when he fell off the wall. Strand was taken to the Winneshiek County Hospital in Decorah and then transferred to a hospital in La Crosse, Wisconsin, where he’s reported in critical condition.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- ARL of Iowa rescues 24 cats from ‘deplorable’ conditions
- Deadline nears to nominate Iowans of character for awards
- Supreme Court rules in favor of Iowa Legislators in lawsuit involving voting laws
- Dry February keeps most of state in drought conditions
- This is the Iowa Day of Kindness, so be Iowa Nice!