The Iowa State women’s soccer team is looking for improvement this season. The Cyclones finished with a seven-10-and-two record a year ago, the first season for coach Stephanie Gabbert. She says last year was a learning experience that gave them a chance to learn about the conference and what it requires.Gabbert says this year’s team will have more depth, as injuries depleted the squad last year. Even with the injuries, she says they improved in every game.Gabbert says the Cyclones will need to improve to compete in the Big-12 Conference.The Cyclones open a week from tomorrow at home against Illinois.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- Iowa Supreme Court throws out search that led to charge against Texas trucker
- DeSantis would put National School Choice plan in comprehensive tax package
- Iowa food bank shatters all-time record as specter of food insecurity looms larger
- Iowa United First Aid program helps improve rural emergency response
- Iowans see benefits in raising goats for milk