A fourth juvenile is now charged in this month’s expensive vandalism case at Manchester’s Oakland Cemetery. Eleven-year-old Joseph Dittrick of Manchester is charged with aiding and abetting in connection with the August 7th incident. Police earlier arrested 11-year-old Rachel Montes and 12-year-old Steven Zehr, both of Manchester, and 11-year-old Courtney Dryer of Ryan on criminal mischief charges. More than 60 headstones were knocked down with damage exceeding 100-thousand dollars.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- Iowa Senate passes religious freedom bill on 31-16 vote
- Supreme Court considers Sioux City case involving the right to call a lawyer
- Webster City man facing animal neglect charges
- Iowan leading board of national council that promotes composting
- Report: Cancer cases are rising in Iowa while cancer deaths fall