With 14-starters back from last year, Wartburg hopes to reclaim supremacy in the Iowa Conference this season. The Knights did lose two All-Americans and coach Rick Willis says it’ll be up to some new starters to make an impact.With the past success of the program, Willis says there are always high expectations. He says that’s what you want in a program, because it helps young players learn how to be successful.The Knights host Wisconsin-Oshkosh on Saturday and Willis says the first football game is unique. He says there’s always a high level of anxiety as you try to find out what’s going to happen.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- With deer season underway, Iowa hunters are urged to secure their shotguns
- Register’s ‘Iowa Poll’ shows Trump lead growing
- Feenstras’ Sioux Center event for presidential hopefuls focuses on faith
- Iowa Supreme Court throws out search that led to charge against Texas trucker
- DeSantis would put National School Choice plan in comprehensive tax package