The status of this weekend’s Iowa State-Iowa football game may be decided later today. Iowa State coach Dan McCarney and Iowa coach Kirk Ferentz cancelled their weekly news conferences today and I-S-U athletic media relations director Tom Kroeschell would not speculate on if they game would be played if it is postponed.Kroeschell says I-S-U athletic director Bruce Van DeVelde will meet via phone with Big-12 representatives. He says they will talk about all the issues related to the tragedy.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- Iowa Supreme Court throws out search that led to charge against Texas trucker
- DeSantis would put National School Choice plan in comprehensive tax package
- Iowa food bank shatters all-time record as specter of food insecurity looms larger
- Iowa United First Aid program helps improve rural emergency response
- Iowans see benefits in raising goats for milk