Senator Grassley says he was horrified by yesterday’s dramatic drop in the stock market after trading resumed following the terrorist attacks. Grassley says he thought there was willingness among investors to show the world there wasn’t any panic.Grassley expects the reaction among investors to “moderate” over time.Grassley is the top-ranking republican on the Senate Finance Committee.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- Iowa Supreme Court throws out search that led to charge against Texas trucker
- DeSantis would put National School Choice plan in comprehensive tax package
- Iowa food bank shatters all-time record as specter of food insecurity looms larger
- Iowa United First Aid program helps improve rural emergency response
- Iowans see benefits in raising goats for milk