A losing streak that covered 52-games and dated back to September of 1998 ended for the Clarke College men’s soccer team with a 3-1 victory over the University of Dubuque. Clarke coach Pat Herbst says the second half clock could not run fast enough.Herbst says the victory was especially sweet for the seniors who had not won since their freshman year.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- Creighton economist finds recession signs in Mid-America region
- Iowa’s animal shelters are running out of space to keep dogs and cats
- Iowa’s congressional delegation votes to expel Santos
- Iowa Supreme Court rules notes left at home with rainbow flag were a hate crime
- Grassley says little interest in Senate GOP for ObamaCare repeal