A radio news reporter from southeast Iowa has vanished. Fairfield police are investigating the disappearance of 24-year-old Brian Bartlett, who went by Brian Andrews on the air as news director of KMCD/Kick 96 in Fairfield. Bartlett is a Winona, Minnesota, native. He was last seen September 20th. Investigators say Bartlett’s debit card was used several times since his disappearance in Florida, Mississippi and Tennessee. Bartlett drives a 1999 Dodge Neon with Iowa plates reading “NEWSGUY”; he’s white, 6-foot-1, 175 pounds, has black curly hair and a goatee.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- Iowa food bank shatters all-time record as specter of food insecurity looms larger
- Iowa United First Aid program helps improve rural emergency response
- Iowans see benefits in raising goats for milk
- Hinson says younger drivers key to national trucker shortage
- Four Iowa cities set records for December warmth